Easy Oven Bison Back Ribs - Kosher Bison Back Ribs
Want delicious BBQ bison ribs, but can’t be bothered with the fuss of a grill or a smoker? This recipe only requires two ingredients and is super easy! Prepare to get your BBQ fix with no fuss with these easy Bison ribs.
3 lbs Bison Back Ribs, bone-in
1 bottle of your favorite Kosher BBQ sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Cover a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
3. Cut ribs and lay them fat-side down on the sheet. Note–be sure to not overcrowd your baking sheet. Ribs should not be touching. Use more than one baking sheet if need be.
4. Bake for 45 minutes in center of oven.
5. Brush generously with barbecue sauce.
6. Bake for 15 more minutes.
7. Apply another coat of barbecue sauce if desired.
8. Serve and enjoy!